Ocean Science is the science and technology journal of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM).
In this issue we explore:
- Tradeoffs: Evaluating Costs and Benefits at BOEM
- Predicting the Pattern of Oil & Gas Development in the Gulf of Mexico
- Sharing Outer Continental Shelf Revenues
- The Economic Impacts of Outer Continental Shelf Oil & Gas Activities
- Oil & Gas and Renewable Wind Energy: Leasing Processes and Auction Formats
- The Role of the Outer Continental Shelf in Domestic Oil and Gas Markets